Apply Online for MBBS in Russia – 2022
With everything available online now a days, it has become a lot easier for Indian students to apply online for MBBS in Russia as well. It doesn’t matter anymore, whether your location is far or near any of our offices. We all agree that most of the students do their research about most of the things online by themselves. So, MBBS in Russia is not anything different and a lot of information can be easily gathered online.
Once the students have made up their mind to study MBBS in Russia, all they need is a suitable firm that can provide guidance to proceed further. This is where our role comes into play and any Indian student can apply through us by simply following the below steps :
What are the steps to apply online for MBBS in Russia for Indians ?
The step by step procedure for online application is clearly provided below. We suggest that students first visit the MBBS fees in Russia page and decide which university suits their needs. After which, they can fill the name of that university and apply online for MBBS in Russia. :
- Submit documents’ scans on our email or through other instant messaging platforms.
- 10th & 12th marksheets
- NEET qualifying result or NEET 2022 admit card
- Passport/Aadhar (if passport not available)
- Mention university choice, where you want to apply online for MBBS admission in Russia.
- One of our representatives will contact you on call to re-confirm your choice again.
- Student will receive confirmed admission letter from university within 1-3 working days.
Which are the best colleges to apply online for MBBS in Russia ?
Some medical colleges in Russia are more popular than others due to various reasons. Hence, the admissions in these universities might close much earlier than others. We strongly advise students to check the below universities once, before applying online finally.
- Kazan State Medical University
- Bashkir State Medical University
- Siberian State Medical University
- Crimea Federal University
- Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Submit Online Application (For Indian Students)
* The maximum file size for upload is 5 MB & allowed file formats are JPG/PNG/PDF.
* If you are unable to submit online application, please call/Whatsapp us on +91-91989-88884.