Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University was established in the year 1932 and is situated in city of Ufa (Capital of Bashkortostan Republic). The total MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University is INR 20.59 Lacs for Indian students in 2022 (September) session. This total amount includes tuition fee, hostel & medical insurance too. The procedure of MBBS admission in Bashkir can be done online in few easy steps. The MBBS eligibility in Bashkir State Medical University is 50% marks in PCB, NEET qualification & min. 17 years age.
BSMU (Ufa) is a very popular university offers one of the lowest MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. All eligible & interested students from India should apply before last date of admissions. Currently, Bashkir State Medical University is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium for 2022/23 (September) session.
What is the MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University ?
The total MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University is 20.59 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India. The detailed MBBS fees in Bashkir for 2022 (September Session) is given below :
- 1st Year : 3,22,000 Rubles / INR 3,54,200
- 2nd-6th/Year : 3,10,000 Rubles / INR 3,41,000
- Total Fees : 18,72,000 Rubles / INR 20,59,200
* Yearly MBBS fees in Bashkir State Medical University includes tuition fees, hostel & medical insurance.
* One-time admission & misc. charges (Medical checkup, visa extension & registration) to be paid in 1st year.
* Indian mess facility available in Bashkir State University at a cost of USD 100-120 per month.
* Total MBBS fees in Indian Rupees has been prepared using calculations of 1 Ruble = 1.10 INR.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University ?
Students from India can apply for MBBS admission in Bashkir through a very simple admission procedure as outlined below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET qualification.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit the scans of valid passport for invitation letter issuance.
- University will issue the invitation letter for study visa.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Russian Embassy (New Delhi) for visa.
- We will assist students for currency exchange & ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Russia.
- One of our representatives receives students at airport in Russia.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in Crimea Federal University.
* All eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Bashkir online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in Bashkir State Medical University ?
The MBBS eligibility in Bashkir State Medical University (Ufa) for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in Bashkir is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in Bashkir.
* Students are also required to qualify an online test conducted by Bashkir State Medical University.
What is the ranking of Bashkir State Medical University ?
Bashkir State Medical University ranks on 12th place among all higher education medical institutions in Russia (According to survey done by major online ranking platforms). It is an excellent destination for Indians, who are looking for an affordable medical university for MBBS in English medium. With hundreds of admissions every year from India alone, it has become one the top medical universities of Russia.
BSMU, Ufa was established in 1932 & is a 90 years old medical university that has always seen a rise in it’s rankings. Since several past years, it has worked very hard to remain in the list of best medical colleges of Russia. The university makes best use of modern teaching methods & digital education to keep parity with latest advancements in field of medicine. At present, Bashkir State Medical University has more than 700 Indian students studying course of medicine in English medium.
Is Bashkir State Medical University recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Bashkir State Medical University can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in Bashkir can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as Bashkir State Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia published by WHO.
The documents required for MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The total duration of MBBS course in Bashkir State Medical University is 6 years for Indian students. The exact duration of course in all government medical universities of Russia is 5 years 8 months. The total course duration includes internship also that is required for working as medical practitioner in Russia & neighboring countries.
The medium of instruction in Bashkir State Medical University is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English. It has been approx. 7 years when English medium course began here for Indian students. All medical books by Indian writers are available in library as well. This helps the students to be prepared for their FMGE/NExT in India, after MBBS from Bashkir.
Faculties in BSMU (Ufa)
The faculties at Bashkir State Medical University (Ufa) that are active and provide training to Russian & foreign students are :
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Nursing Faculty
- Faculty of Pharmacology
- Faculty of Post-graduation
- Preparatory/Language Faculty
The university provides offers courses in various fields of medicine, dentistry, pharmacology, nursing at graduate & post-graduate levels as well. The faculty of general medicine receives most number of applications from India for MBBS admission in Bashkir.
Hostel Facilities in BSMU (Ufa)
Most of the hostels for Indian students in Bashkir State Medical University are located within the main university campus area. A brief overview of the facilities at hostels is as below :
- Located very close the BSMU main campus & Indian students can attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- With the number of Indians increasing, some private hostels have also been set up recently for Indians.
- Indian students only have to travel out of campus when they attend classes in hospitals from 3rd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 seater rooms which have with study tables & chairs, beds, bed-sheets, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit application to hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- The hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each floor.
- It is compulsory for Indian students to stay in hostel provided by college during the first year of their MBBS in Bashkir.
- From 2nd year onwards, they can choose to rent a flat/apartments or continue to stay in university hostel.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostels of Bashkir State Med. University where they can have breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The Indian mess is not compulsory for students in 1st year & they can prepare food themselves as well in hostel kitchens.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are also celebrated among Indian students with great enthusiasm every year in hostel.
- Annual sports (Cricket Tournaments) and cultural events are organized by Bashkir State Medical University for Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS from Bashkir State Medical University
Some useful facts might help Indians to decide about studying MBBS in Bashkir State Medical University are :
- Bashkir State Medical University (Ufa) ranks on 12th rank among all Russian medical universities.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI as well as WHO, so the MBBS degree from Bashkir is valid in whole world.
- Being a more than 90 years old university of Russia, Bashkir witnesses a good number of admissions from India.
- Due to the low MBBS fees in Bashkir & good university ranking, it is one of the top choices of Indian students for MBBS in Russia.
- The university has been training foreign students (Mostly Indians) in English medium since more than 7 years now.
- The faculty at BSMU is highly experienced in teaching Indians in English medium fluently in field of medicine .
- Students get ample exposure to clinical & practical sessions by interacting with local patients in hospitals.
- An easy MBBS eligibility in Bashkir combined with extremely low fee make it one the best English medium MBBS course.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostels, so that students do not have to waste time in preparing food themselves.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Russian.
About Bashkir State Medical University
Bashkir State Medical University (Ufa) ranks on 12th position among all medical universities in Russia (According to survey done by renowned online ranking firms). The MBBS course in English medium for foreign students was launched 7 years ago at university. Since then, there has been a steep rise in number of Indians who took admission here. The university currently has more than 7,700 students and more than 620 teachers engaged in training them.
BSMU (Ufa) functions under the Ministry of Health & Ministry of Science and Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It is a classical medical university that offers courses in field of medicine, dentistry & pharmacy at undergraduate, post-graduate and doctoral levels. Today, Bashkir State Medical University has become one of the most favored destination for English medium MBBS course in Russia with low fees.
Ufa is the capital of Bashkortostan province of Russia & is also the 11th most populated city in whole country. It lies in the eastern part of Russia with it’s border almost touching many CIS countries. The majority of population in Bashkortostan Republic comprises of Russians, Tatars & Bashkirs. Being the capital of Bashkortostan state, Ufa has good connectivity with other major cities of Russia through roads, rail & air routes.
The railway station of Ufa is a part of the well known Trans-Siberian Railway line too. The city has an international airport as well, so the students from India can land directly in Ufa (Via Moscow). Trams, trolley buses, vans and taxis are easily available for transport within the city at affordable fares.
Some of the major places to visit in Ufa are Salavat Yulaev Monument, Seven Girls Fountain, National Museum, Ufa Arena, Victory park & Ufa Botanical Garden. Being the capital of Bashkortostan state, Ufa is an education hub with several renowned government universities for engineering, aviation, petroleum & medicine. Most of the Indian students who visit Ufa have the sole motive of studying MBBS in Bashkir State Med. University.
Ufa has warm summer continental climate which is often characterized by mild to harsh winters (Ranging between 0 to -30 degrees Celsius) and moderately warm summer season (Ranging between +25 to +32 degrees Celsius). Ufa is an ideal place for foreign students as it offers low fee courses & an affordable lifestyle for students at the same time.
Related Universities :