Best MBBS Abroad Consultancy in Delhi (NCR) for Indian Students
As the number of students who choose to study MBBS abroad are rising every year from Delhi & NCR region (Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Faridabad, etc.) we are writing this blog to inform & help NEET qualified students in choosing the best MBBS abroad consultancy in Delhi & NCR. Because, most of the students are still unaware of the opportunities that they already have after qualifying NEET. There are many students who consider that either they will get MBBS admission in any government medical college in India or will have to prepare for NEET again next year.
However, if you have just qualified NEET (Approx. 15-20% mark) and fall within the 50th percentile rank, then you already have diverse set of options open for you. So, it’s very important to do some-self assessment and realize the right time when you should select a suitable country (Russia/Kyrgyzstan/Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan/Azerbaijan) and medical university so as to start your medical career journey. These countries already have thousands of Indian students who are currently studying and thousands who have passed out from here and practicing successfully in India.
What makes us the top MBBS Abroad Consultancy Firm in Delhi & NCR ?
Having helped more than thousand students to get admission to dozens of medical universities in Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Azerbaijan, etc. from Delhi & NCR region, we have established ourselves as one of the best MBBS abroad consultant firm in Delhi and NCR region. Few of the various advantages that students from Delhi and nearby regions can be assured of while they approach us for MBBS admission abroad are :
- We provide exact & correct expenses of everything that has to be paid either in India before departure or after arrival at destination.
- All the services that are provided by us are clearly explained at the initial point during counseling so that no confusion arises at a later stage.
- We only suggest those medical universities to students where they are eligible to take admission as per their NEET score & 12th/Intermediate marks.
- All details of the concerned medical university (that the student selects) are furnished at the time of counseling (Like : how old the university is, number of Indians studying there, medium of instruction, facilities available, hostels & rooms availability, etc.)
- We undertake the full responsibility of getting all documentation done as required by university before admission in India as well as after arrival at destination.
- Providing full assistance and guidance in cases where students need to apply for some educational loan.
- We assist students in getting the fees transferred to university from India.
- We also guide students in getting currency exchanged in Delhi for payment at destination.
- We always ensure that one of our representatives accompanies the group of students from India till destination.
- With offices in destination countries too, we take utmost care of completing all formalities (From receiving the students at airport to getting their enrollment done at university successfully).
- Students can contact us anytime during their entire tenure of MBBS course directly at our abroad offices (Or also in India) for any sort of issues they face.
How to shortlist the Best MBBS Abroad Consultant in Delhi ?
As the number of MBBS abroad consultancy firms in Delhi and nearby regions are increasing at a very rapid rate, it has become very tough for students to take the right decision after properly analyzing all facts presented by various consultancies. The charges and services provided by each of them are hugely different and students must ensure that they select the appropriate consultant firm in Delhi which offers most services at genuine rates.
Due to this huge number of MBBS abroad consultants in Delhi, there are also many agents that just do the job of forwarding students to other main recruiting firms and such agencies do not have any established office or presence in destination at all. They may make several promises to students at the time of counseling but students can hardly get in touch or find them once they reach destination; and in such cases students have to manage everything on their own later and face several problems.
Students must make sure of some things like : the MBBS abroad consultant firm they have chosen will be able to provide them services at destination or not, has the firm sent any students earlier in those universities, will some representative of the firm be present there during the entire tenure of your education or not ?
Important : Apart from this, we would like to advise aspiring students not to fall in the trap of students who are currently studying in abroad universities already. It has been observed that most of the conflicts arise in such cases as those students can promise anything for their own benefit. None of the medical university in any abroad destination can/has ever appointed any of it’s students to work as a recruiting firm for it. And in realty, these students merely forward your applications to the main recruiting firms to earn some extra commission. These students themselves would soon complete their course and you would be left with no choice than to have contract again with the main recruiting firm and this might even cost something.
Things to remember while you choose MBBS Abroad Consultant in Delhi :
- Always check that the medical university you have selected is included in the list of colleges recognized by NMC (National Medical Commission) on it’s website.
- Make sure that admission letter provided to you if directly from the university and not from the MBBS abroad consultant in Delhi (As several such cases have been seen when agents do issue fake admission letters)
- Students can send the admission letter provided to them through email to university directly for confirming whether it was issued by them or not.
- Always calculate the exact amount of fees to be paid by you in India Rupees (Based on the conversion rate of USD) as this rate is variable. It is better to have an exact idea of what you have to pay for your entire course.
- Students should take a clear note of all services that are being provided by the MBBS abroad firm in Delhi so that no surprise expenses arise later before departure or after arrival at destination in the name of nostrification, translation, security, etc.
- It is always better to confirm all the compulsory and miscellaneous expenses that one has to pay in 1st year like Indian mess, visa extension, medical checkup, etc. Students should also confirm that whether Indian mess charges can be paid monthly or have to be paid altogether for whole first year, if compulsory.
- Last, but the most important is that students should not be fooled by any one-time course fees packages being offered now a days by some consultants.
- As most of the medical universities in Russia/Kyrgyzstan/Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan/Azerbaijan are run by government, the medical universities in these countries never demand for payment of full 6 years fees together in 1st year from any student.
- Students should be aware that in case (For reason whatsoever), if they are expelled from university or decide to change their university in the mid of course, no amount is refunded from such one-time packages.
As seen during our 15+ years of service, most of the Indian students choose to do MBBS from Russia, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan & Azerbaijan. We have helped and guided more than 1,000 Indian students in pursuing medical education abroad in various medical universities. Among the Indian students that we have sent abroad in past years, most of them have been from Delhi, Noida, Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon/Gurugram, Faridabad and nearby cities like Dehradun, Haridwar, Nainital, Rishikesh, Haldwani, Pithoragarh, Baghpat, Badaun, Agra, Meerut, Moradabad, Rampur, Etah, Firozabad, Shamli, Bijnor, Hapur, Bulandsheher, Saharanpur, Pilibhit, Aligarh, Mainpuri, Firozabad, etc. The Delhi office also serves huge number of students from the states of Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan & Punjab every year due to it’s close proximity to these states as compared to Lucknow office.
Services provided by our MBBS Abroad Consultancy in Delhi :
We provide all below services that are required from the starting till the end (Until students start attending classes in university at destination) :
- Counseling & Guidance
- Country & University Selection
- Documentation in University
- Admission Letter
- Fees Structure
- Apostille & Translation
- Visa Application
- Visa Stamping from Embassy
- Currency Exchange
- Air Ticket Booking
- Receiving at Airport in Destination
- Transportation from Airport to Hostel
- University Contract (After Arrival)
- Visa Extension (After Arrival)
- Medical Checkup (After Arrival)
* For any other additional help, students can contact our abroad representative office in destination itself which is always there.
Students who are desirous of studying MBBS abroad in Russia/Kyrgyzstan/Uzbekistan/Kazakhstan/Azerbaijan and are looking for a reliable, trusted & the best MBBS abroad consultancy firm in Delhi, then they are at the right place and just need to contact us or visit our office any day during working hours. We assure that you will have ease in taking your abroad decision after our counseling session. Students from any nearby region can reach New Delhi by air, rail or road transport. After reaching Delhi, they can either reach us by public transport/private taxi/metro.
For any details about studying MBBS abroad, fees structure, eligibility requirement or anything else related to admission, students from Delhi & nearby regions in UP (Uttar Pradesh), Uttarakhand, Haryana, Rajasthan & Punjab can contact us on the co-ordinates (Mobile & Email) mentioned on our website or visit our office directly; and we will make sure that we get back to you as soon as possible.
Useful info/links for students :
- Russia : MBBS in Russia | MBBS Fees in Russia | Medical Universities in Russia
- Kyrgyzstan : MBBS in Kyrgyzstan | MBBS Fees in Kyrgyzstan | Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Uzbekistan : MBBS in Uzbekistan | MBBS Fees in Uzbekistan | Medical Universities in Uzbekistan
- Kazakhstan : MBBS in Kazakhstan | MBBS Fees in Kazakhstan | Medical Universities in Kyrgyzstan
- Azerbaijan : MBBS in Azerbaijan | MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan | Medical Universities in Azerbaijan