Best Medical Universities in Russia for Indian Students – 2022
In this article, we will share the list of best medical universities in Russia for Indian students for 2022/23 session. With more than 80 government medical universities in the Russian Federation, students often get very confused in finalizing one from them. So, we have finalized this list on the basis of ranking, standard of medical education, English medium, MCI passing percentage, fees, hostel facilities & lifestyle/city.
Which are the 5 best medical universities in Russia for Indians ?
The 10 best medical universities in Russia for Indian students for medical education in 2022/23 are :
- South Ural State Medical University – 14.90 Lacs
- Crimea Federal University – 18.61 Lacs
- Bashkir State Medical University – 18.74 Lacs
- Kursk State Medical University – 25.94 Lacs
- Kazan State Medical University – 26.14 Lacs
* We have not included universities that have total fees above 50 Lacs, as it is better to take admission in India in that case instead of abroad.
Are all medical universities in Russia recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
Yes, all of the above medical universities of Russia are recognized by WHO. Their recognition can be checked on WDOMS (World Directory of Medical Schools) website. Other than that, NMC/MCI no more publishes any list on it’s website for any country. However, it has been published by NMC that students can take admission in any medical university in Russia as long as it fulfill some conditions which are as below :
- The MBBS course duration should be of minimum 5.5 years including internship. Russian universities fulfill this criteria as the course duration is 5.8 years (Often known as 6 years) including internship.
- The medical university should have it’s own hospital for internship. Russian medical universities have several hospitals as all of them are run by government and students get the chance to do internship in various hospitals located in city.
How can Indian students apply in Russian medical universities in 2022 ?
Indian students can apply for MBBS admission in medical universities of Russia through a very simple process as outlined below :
- Submit scans of 10th & 12th marksheets, NEET qualification result & passport (Aadhar, if passport not ready).
- Get confirmed admission letter from university with fee structure details.
- Submit above documents in original along with valid passport for invitation letter.
- Submit HIV report along with few other additional documents for visa stamping.
- Purchase US Dollars for payment of MBB fees in Russia, if not done through bank transfer.
- Departure from India along with other students in batch and meet our representative in Russia.
- Our Indian representative in Russia will take care of all further formalities in Russia.
- Our representative will remain available at all times in Russia as students often need guidance.
* All medical universities in Russia have limited seats and students must apply before the last date to get confirmed admission.