Cheapest MBBS Course in Kyrgyzstan for Indians – 2022
In this article, we will list some of the medical universities that offer the cheapest MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan for Indians in 2022. Students and parents should not assume that just because these institutes offer MBBS at a low cost in Kyrgyzstan, these are inferior than other medical universities.
Which 3 universities offer cheapest MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan ?
The universities/colleges that offer the cheapest MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan for Indian students in 2022 are :
- Asian Medical Institute – INR 15.60 Lacs
- Osh State Medical University – INR 18.67 Lacs
- Jalalabad State Medical University – INR 19.50 Lacs
* The duration of MBBS course in these colleges is 5 years + 1 year internship (As per NMC guidelines).
* The above medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan are recognized by WHO and the MBBS/MD degree is valid globally.
Does this MBBS course in Kyrgyzstan include hostel accommodation ?
Yes. The total MBBS course fee in above medical colleges includes tuition fee, hostel and medical insurance of all years. The 1st year fee in Kyrgyzstan also includes misc. expenses of visa extension, medical checkup and registration as well.
* Indian students can make semester wise fee payment and this applies to 1st year MBBS course fee too.
* Indian mess facility is available in all the medical colleges of Kyrgyzstan at USD 100-120 per month.
How can Indian students apply online for MBBS in Kyrgyzstan ?
Indian students can apply online from anywhere in India for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan. The university issues confirmed admission letter within 2-3 working days from the date of application. The procedure of MBBS admission in Kyrgyzstan is outlined below :
- Submit scans of marksheets, NEET result and passport (Aadhar, if passport not ready).
- Get confirmed admission letter and submit above documents in original.
- Visa application is submitted in Kyrgyzstan embassy in India for study visa.
- Students purchase US Dollars before departure to pay their MBBS fee in Kyrgyzstan.
- Flight tickets are arranged and students depart in groups from Delhi to Kyrgyzstan.
* One of our Indian representative receives the students at airport in Kyrgyzstan and assists in further formalities.