Jalalabad State Medical University
Jalalabad State Medical University was established in 1993 and is located in Jalalabad, which is the capital of Jalalabad state of Kyrgyzstan. The total MBBS fees in Jalalabad State Medical University is INR 19.50 Lacs for Indian students in 2022 session. It includes tuition fee, hostel, medical & misc. charges as well. The procedure of MBBS admission in Jalalabad can be easily completed online. The MBBS eligibility in Jalalabad State Medical University is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
JASU (Jalalabad) offers an affordable MBBS fees in Kyrgyzstan to Indian students for studying MBBS abroad. All eligible & interested students from India should apply before last date of admissions. At present, the Jalalabad State Medical University is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium for 2022/23 (September) session.
What is the total MBBS fees in Jalalabad State Medical University ?
The MBBS fees in Jalalabad State Medical University is 19.50 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India. The detailed MBBS fees in Jalalabad for 2022 (September Session) is as below :
- 1st Year : USD 6,800 / INR 5,10,000
- 2nd-5th/Year : USD 4,800 / INR 3,60,000
- Total Fees : USD 26,000 / INR 19,50,000
* Yearly MBBS fees in Jalalabad State Medical University includes tuition fees, hostel & medical insurance.
* 1st year fees includes one-time admission & misc. charges (Medical checkup, visa extension & registration).
* Indian mess facility available in Jalalabad State Medical University at a cost of USD 100-120 per month.
* Total MBBS fees in Indian Rupees has been prepared using calculations of 1 USD = 75 INR.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Jalalabad State Medical University ?
Indians can get MBBS admission in Jalalabad State Medical University through a simple step-by-step process as given below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET result.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit scans of valid passport for issuance of invitation letter.
- University issues an invitation letter for study visa of student.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Kyrgyzstan Embassy (Delhi) for visa stamping.
- We assist students in currency exchange & air ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Kyrgyzstan (Chartered flights).
- One of our representatives meets the student group at airport in Kyrgyzstan.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in Jalalabad State Medical University.
* Eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Jalalabad online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in Jalalabad State Medical University ?
The MBBS eligibility in Jalalabad State Medical University for Indian students’ admission is as given below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in Jalalabad is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in Jalalabad.
What is the ranking of Jalalabad State Medical University ?
Jalalabad State Medical University ranks among top 5 (According to average of most ranking platforms online) higher medical universities in Kyrgyzstan. It has gained immense popularity among Indian students within a very short span of time. The university is among the few top medical universities of Kyrgyzstan that provide ideal conditions for students to study in affordable cost with all modern amenities.
JASU, Jalalabad was established in the 1993 and is a 29 years old government medical institution of Kyrgyzstan. The university recently built a new campus to accommodate the increasing number of students from India. The university’s new campus has all modern facilities, better infrastructure & equipment. The university currently has more than 2,000 Indian students studying medicine in English medium.
Is Jalalabad State Medical University recognized by NMC/MCI & WHO ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Jalalabad State Medical University can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in Jalalabad can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as Jalalabad State Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan published by WHO.
The documents required for MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The total duration of MBBS course in Jalalabad State Medical University is 5 years + 1 year internship for Indian students. Till 2021, the duration of course here was 5 years which also included the internship. But after the NMC – 2021 update, the university now offers 5 years MBBS course, after which Indians have to undergo 1 year internship in Kyrgyzstan as well.
The medium of instruction in Jalalabad State Medical University for all foreign students is English. The exams, tests & classes are conducted in English. In addition to the local Kyrgyz teachers, there are many Indian teachers too. These teachers are specially appointed so as to train & prepare Indian students for the FMGE/NExT after MBBS from Jalalabad.
Faculties in JASU (Jalalabad)
The faculties at Jalalabad State Medical University that currently provide training to it’s national & international students are :
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Nursing Faculty
- Pedagogy, Psychology & Ecology Faculty
- Engineering & Mechanic Faculty
- Literature & Law faculty
- Preparatory/Language Faculty
The university provides courses in above faculties at graduate & post-graduate levels. Most of the Indians who apply for MBBS admission in Jalalabad choose to study in faculty of general medicine only.
Hostel Facilities in JASU (Jalalabad)
All hostels in Jalalabad State Medical University for Indian students are located within the main university campus area. A brief overview of the facilities at hostels is as below :
- Located within the main university campus & Indian students attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- Many new hostels have been built by university as well to accommodate the increasing number of Indians.
- Indian students only have to travel out of campus when they attend classes in hospitals from 2nd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 seater rooms which have study tables & chairs, beds, bed-sheets, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit application to hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- The hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each floor.
- It is compulsory to stay in hostel provided by university during the first year of their MBBS in Jalalabad.
- From 2nd year onwards, they can choose to rent a flat/apartment or continue to stay in university hostel.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostels of Jalalabad State University where they can have breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The Indian mess is compulsory for all students in 1st year & they can choose from vegetarian & non-vegetarian options available.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are also celebrated among Indian students with enthusiasm every year in hostel.
- Annual sports (Mostly Cricket) and cultural events are organized by Jalalabad State University for Indians every year.
Benefits of MBBS from Jalalabad State Medical University
Some important points that might help Indian students to decide about studying MBBS in Jalalabad State Medical University are :
- JASU (Jalalabad) ranks among top 5 higher education institutions in whole of Kyrgyzstan.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI as well as WHO, so the MBBS degree from Jalalabad is valid in whole world.
- Being a 29 years old university of Kyrgyzstan, Jalalabad witnesses huge number of admissions from India.
- The university has been training Indian students in English medium since more than 10 years now.
- The low MBBS fees in Jalalabad & a very affordable lifestyle has made it one of the favorite destinations for Indians.
- The faculty of medicine at JASU is highly experienced & skilled in training Indian students in field of medicine.
- The total duration of MBBS in Jalalabad is 5 years + 1 year internship, similar to that of neighboring countries.
- Students get ample exposure to clinical & practical sessions while interacting with patients in hospitals.
- The total MBBS fees in Jalalabad is one of the lowest that any college offers for English medium MBBS course abroad.
- MBBS admission in Jalalabad can be completed online and requires an easy eligibility for Indians.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostel premises, so Indian students do not have to waste time in preparing food themselves.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Kyrgyz/Russian.
About Jalalabad State Medical University
The ranking of Jalalabad State Medical University in among top 5 medical universities of Kyrgyzstan. There has been a rapid rise in Jalalabad’s ranking since new campuses of university have been set up. It is a 29 years old university that provides training in graduate, post graduate & specialty courses. JASU is a very popular choice among Indians for studying MBBS in Kyrgyzstan.
JASU (Jalalabad) started English medium in Kyrgyzstan at the same time, when Osh State Medical University started it for international students. It is a government institution that functions under the direct administration of Ministry of Health and Ministry of Education & Science of Kyrgyzstan.
The university recently started courses in field of engineering & law as well and is hence also known as Jalalabad State University. It is one of those medical colleges in Kyrgyzstan that has gained name & fame for itself in a short span of time by continuously diversifying itself in many fields of education.
Jalalabad is the capital of Jalalabad province of Kyrgyzstan & is approx. 600 kms from the capital of Kyrgyzstan. It is a city located south of Kugart valley in the foothills of Babash Ata mountain. Jalalabad was a place of interest for archaeologists in the past, but today it’s very lesser known remains are left. Some part of the very well known “Silk Road” also passes through Jalalabad.
Jalalabad is very popular for walnuts and natural sceneries. The city of Osh is located at a distance of just 100 kms. from here by road. An interesting spot in the city is cafe “Ikram Ajy” which is located at a height of 1,000 meters and the whole city of Jalalabad is visible from this place. It a place with serene & peaceful atmosphere which is very close to nature.
Jalalabad State Medical University is located in the center of city and provides an ideal environment for education. It can be an experience of a life time for students to get closer to the nature while studying MBBS in Jalalabad. The city witnesses has hot & dry summer continental climate in which the summers are long (Between +25 to +38 degrees Celsius), while the winters are comparatively shorter (Ranging between +5 to -10 degrees Celsius).
Related Universities :