Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) was established in 1814 (205+ years old medical university) and is located in Kazan, which is the capital of the Tatarstan & a major city of Russia. The total MBBS fees in Kazan State Medical University is INR 28.53 Lacs for Indian students in 2022 (September) session. It includes tuition fee, hostel & medical insurance as well. The process of MBBS admission in Kazan State (KSMU) is quite simple & can be done online in few easy steps. The MBBS eligibility in Kazan State Medical University is 50% marks in PCB, NEET qualification & min. 17 years age.
KSMU (Kazan) is a very renowned medical university that offers a affordable MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. All interested & eligible students from India must apply before the last date of admissions. At present, Kazan State Medical University is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium for 2022/23 (September) session.
What is the MBBS fees in Kazan State Medical University ?
The total MBBS fees in Kazan State Medical University is 28.48 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India. The detailed MBBS fees in Kazan State (KSMU) for 2022 (September Session) is given below :
- 1st Year : 4,34,200 Rubles / INR 4,77,620
- 2nd-6th/Year : 4,32,000 Rubles / INR 4,75,200
- Total Fees : 25,94,000 Rubles / INR 28,53,400
* Yearly MBBS fees in Kazan State Medical University includes tuition fees, hostel & medical insurance.
* One-time admission & misc. charges (Medical checkup, visa extension & registration) to be paid in 1st year.
* Total MBBS fees in Indian Rupees has been prepared using calculations of 1 Ruble = 1.10 INR.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Kazan State Medical University ?
Students from India can apply for MBBS admission in Kazan State (KSMU) through a very simple admission procedure as outlined below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET qualification.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit the scans of valid passport for invitation letter issuance.
- University will issue the invitation letter for study visa.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Russian Embassy (New Delhi) for visa.
- We will assist students for currency exchange & ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Russia.
- One of our representatives receives students at airport in Russia.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in Kazan State Medical University.
* All eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Kazan State (KSMU) online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in Kazan State Medical University ?
The MBBS eligibility in Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in Kazan State (KSMU) is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in Kazan State (KSMU).
* Students are also required to qualify an online test conducted by Kazan State Medical University.
What is the ranking of Kazan State Medical University ?
Kazan State Medical University ranks on 4th place among all higher education institutions of Russia according to survey done by major online ranking platforms. The university’s popularity is due to it’s top ranking, excellent English medium, modern infra-structure and the benefit of living in a modern city. All these factors have helped it to stay in the list of best medical universities in Russia since more than a decade now.
KSMU (Kazan) was established in 1814 and is a 208 years old medical university of Russia. It is the 3rd oldest medical university and only 2 other universities are so old in Russia (Which are in Moscow & St. Petersburg). With a very highly experienced faculty and top notch rankings in Russia, it attracts international students from more than 50 countries every year. At present, Kazan State Medical University has more than 600 Indian students studying course of medicine in English medium.
Is Kazan State Medical University recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Kazan State Medical University can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in Kazan State (KSMU) can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as Kazan State Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia published by WHO.
The documents required for MBBS in Kazan State Medical University are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The total duration of MBBS course in Kazan State Medical University is 6 years for Indian students. The exact duration of course in all government medical universities of Russia is 5 years 8 months. The total course duration includes internship also that is required for working as medical practitioner in Russia & neighboring countries.
The medium of instruction in KSMU (Kazan) for all foreign students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English. It has been more than 20 years when the English medium was started in KSMU (Kazan). All medical books by Indian writers are available in library. This helps the students to be prepared for their MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NExT after MBBS from Kazan.
Faculties in KSMU (Kazan)
The faculties at Kazan State Medical University (KSMU) that provide training to Russian & foreign (Indian) students are :
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Pediatric Faculty
- Pharmaceutical Faculty
- Faculty of Social Work & Management
- Faculty of Nursing
- Prophylactic Medicine faculty
- Faculty of Post-graduate Specialization
- Preparatory/Language Faculty
The universities provides training in vast number of fields for graduate, post-graduate, clinical residency, Ph.D & diploma courses. The faculty of general medicine is the the most chosen faculty by Indian students & receives most number of applications every year.
Hostel Facilities in KSMU (Kazan)
Most of the hostels for Indian students in Kazan State Medical University are located near the main university campus area. A brief overview of the facilities at hostels is as below :
- Located very close the KSMU main campus & Indian students can attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- Several new private hostels have been setup by university to accommodate the increasing number of Indian students.
- Indian students only have to travel out of campus when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 3rd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 seater rooms which have with study tables & chairs, beds, bed-sheets, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit application to hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on different floors with full separation or in separate hostels.
- The hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each floor.
- It is not compulsory to stay in hostel provided by university during the first year of their MBBS in Kazan State (KSMU).
- From 2nd year onwards, they can choose to rent a flat/apartments or continue to stay in university hostel.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are celebrated by Indian students with great enthusiasm in hostels.
- Annual sports (Mostly Cricket) and cultural events are organized by Kazan State Medical University for students.
Benefits of MBBS from Kazan State Medical University
Some of useful facts which might help students to decide about studying MBBS in Kazan State Medical University are :
- KSMU (Kazan State Medical University) ranks on 4th position among all medical universities in Russian Federation.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI as well as WHO, so the MBBS degree from Kazan State (KSMU) is valid in whole world.
- Being a more than 208 years old medical university, KSMU (Kazan) witnesses huge number of admissions.
- Due to it’s high ranking, superior education & huge number of Indians, it is one of the top preferences of Indian students.
- The university has been training foreign students (Including Indians) in English medium since more than 20 years now.
- More than 15 batches of Indian students have passed out from KSMU, Kazan who are working in India as doctors.
- The faculty of medicine at KSMU is highly experienced & skilled in training Indian students in field of medicine in English medium.
- Students get ample exposure to clinical & practical sessions by interacting with local patients in hospitals under doctor’s supervision.
- The total MBBS fees in Kazan State Medical University is genuine & affordable in comparison to university’s ranking & standards.
- MBBS admission in Kazan State Medical University is quite simple with an easily achievable eligibility requirement.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Russian.
About Kazan State Medical University
Kazan State Medical University ranks on 4th position among all medical universities of Russia according to surveys done my major online ranking platforms. It has been over 20 years, when MBBS course in English for foreign students was started at university. KSMU (Kazan) has one of the most experienced & best English speaking faculty for foreign students. At present, more than 5,600 students are studying at the university and a staff of more than 600 teachers & professors is engaged in training them.
KSMU (Kazan, Russia) functions under the Ministry of Health & Ministry of Science and Higher Education of Russia. The university offers courses at under-graduate, post-graduate & doctoral levels in field of medicine, dentistry, pharmacology, nursing, etc. It is one the most popular universities for pursuing MBBS in Russia and till date, more than 15 batches of Indian students have passed out from KSMU (Kazan) who are working in India as doctors. Being one the oldest medical universities of Russia, it actively contributes to scientific and research activities in the field of medicine.
Kazan is the capital & the largest city of the Republic of Tatarstan of Russian Federation. The city is often called as the 3rd capital of Russia and sports capital of Russia as well due it’s history of hosting international sports events (2013-Sumer Universiade; 2015-World Aquatics Championship; 2017-World Gymnastics Championship; 2018-FIFA World Cup). The city is a one of he largest industrial and financial center of whole Russia. Kazan has excellent connectivity with other cities of Russia through road, rail & air transport.
Kazan International Airport is located 26 kms. from the city center. Indian students directly reach Kazan without having to travel by train or bus. Trams, trolley-buses, metro, taxis & vans are available easy for transport within the city. Some of the major attractions in city are Kazan Kremlin, Temple of all Religions, Bauman Street, Kremlyovskaya Embankment, Kazan Viewpoint, Kazan Arena Stadium and many more. The famous Kazan Kremlin was recently declared as a World Heritage Site. Kazan is a major educational hub for students from neighboring states of Russia and other countries.
Kazan has more than 40 higher education institutions in the city and KSMU is one of them. The dozens of famous universities in Kazan offer courses in numerous fields of education. Several Indian students have testified that the time they spent while studying MBBS in Kazan State Med. University was one of the best times of their life. The city witnesses humid continental climate with mild to severe winters (Ranging from 0 to -20 degrees Celsius) and warm and sunny summer season (Ranging from +22 to +34 degrees Celsius).
Related Universities :