MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan
The total MBBS fees in Azerbaijan is INR 28 Lacs for Indian students in 2023 session. This Azerbaijan fee structure includes the tuition fee, hostel, medical & other misc. expenses for whole 6 years of medical course (Including internship). The total course fees in Azerbaijan for Indian students is fixed in US Dollars, irrespective of varying exchange rate.
Indian students are also allowed to pay their MBBS fees in Azerbaijan semester wise. However, a fixed minimum amount must be paid initially in 1st semester after arrival. The number of WHO & NMC recognized universities in Azerbaijan might be less, but a good number of Indians still apply for MBBS in Azerbaijan due to the affordable MBBS fees & top notch global ranking of universities.
MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan – 2023
The detailed MBBS fees in Azerbaijan for Indian students in US Dollars & Indian Rupees can be checked in the fee structure table given below. They can apply online in any of these universities, provided they are eligible and do so before the last date of application.
|Name of University||1st Year Fees||2nd-6th/Year Fees||Total Course Fees|
|Azerbaijan Medical University||USD 7,900 / INR 5,92,500||USD 5,900 / INR 4,42,500||USD 37,400 / INR 28,05,000|
* 1st year MBBS fees in Azerbaijan includes visa extension, registration & misc. charges.
* Indian mess facility available in all universities at additional USD 100-120 per month.
* From 2nd year, MBBS fees in Azerbaijan includes tuition fee & hostel accommodation.
* MBBS fee structure in Azerbaijan is prepared using calculation of 1 USD = INR 75.
Fees Payment in Azerbaijan
The payment of MBBS fees in Azerbaijan is commonly done through 2 methods which are given below :
- Firstly, Indian students can make payment of their MBBS fees in US Dollars after arrival in Azerbaijan. In this case, students purchase US Dollars in India before departure and pay after arrival in Kyrgyzstan. This is the most widely used payment method and preferred by most of the Indians.
- Secondly, they can also make payment of their fee directly from Indian bank to university’s bank account in Azerbaijan. However, this is only possible in some university’s which allow transfer of fees from India.
- If any university allows alternate online payment methods (Online Payment Gateway/Card Payment/Wallet Payment) to pay fees in Azerbaijan, then we share the details of such process with students for easy transaction & settlement.
Average Cost of Living in Azerbaijan
The average cost of living in Azerbaijan is USD 100-120 per month for Indian students. This cost is far less than most of the countries in Europe & Asia.
- The average monthly cost of living in Azerbaijan (Approx. USD 100-120) includes food expenses (If preparing by their own), travelling within city and miscellaneous expenses.
- This monthly cost does not include the Indian mess charges, which is compulsory in 1st year in few medical universities of Azerbaijan.
- If any student decides to stay in flat/apartment (Other than university’s hostel) by himself/herself, then the monthly cost could be much higher.
- The average cost of living in Azerbaijan entirely depends on the students’ personal lifestyle & their personal capacity to spend on various items.
MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan Medical University, Azerbaijan
The detailed MBBS fees structure in Azerbaijan Medical University (Azerbaijan) in US Dollars & Indian Rupees is provided below :
|Azerbaijan Medical University||1st Year Fees||2nd-6th/Year Fees||Total Course Fees|
|Tuition Fees||USD 5,500||USD 5,500||–|
|Hostel Fees||USD 400||USD 400||–|
|Documentation, Translation, Visa Extension, Registration, Medical Insurance & Misc. Charges||USD 2,000||–||–|
|Total Fees||USD 7,900||USD 5,900||USD 37,400|
|Total Fees (Indian Rupees)||INR 5,92,500||INR 4,42,500||INR 28,05,000|
* Indian mess facility is available at additional USD 120 per month.
FAQ’s (Frequently Asked Questions)
What is total MBBS fees in Azerbaijan for Indian students ?
The total MBBS fees in Azerbaijan is INR 28 Lacs for whole course including hostel accommodation & medical insurance.
Is hostel accommodation included in total fees in Azerbaijan ?
Yes. The yearly fees in Azerbaijan includes the hostel accommodation for entire duration of medical course.
What is the average cost of living in Azerbaijan for Indians ?
The average cost of living in Azerbaijan is USD 100-120 per month. However it varies from person to person depending on their lifestyle.
Can fees be transferred from India to Azerbaijan online ?
Yes. Students can make fees payment online through bank to Azerbaijan universities (Or authorized firm) before departure from India.