MBBS Fees in Azerbaijan
We offer the lowest MBBS fees in Azerbaijan to students who want to study MBBS in Azerbaijan. Indian students can apply for direct MBBS admission in Azerbaijan on the basis of eligibility as the admissions are open.
The total MBBS fees in Azerbaijan for Indian students is approx. 25 Lacs for full MBBS course. It is one of the main reasons that Indian students choose Azerbaijan as their destination to study MBBS abroad. The duration of medical course is 6 years in English medium.
MBBS Fee Structure in Azerbaijan – 2022
Detailed MBBS fee structure in Azerbaijan of the best medical colleges in Azerbaijan for the 2022 (September) session below :
|Name of University||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-6th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Azerbaijan Medical University||USD 6,900 / INR 4,83,000||USD 5,900 / INR 4,13,000||USD 36,400 / INR 25,48,000|
* Yearly MBBS fee in Azerbaijan includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance.
* First year MBBS fees in Azerbaijan given above also includes one-time expenses & misc. charges.
* 1 USD = INR 70 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
Is MBBS from Azerbaijan valid/recognized in India ?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Azerbaijan is fully valid & recognized in India. All medical universities in the above list have recognition from WHO and MCI/NMC. The list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Azerbaijan for Indian students is available on the official web links of NMC (Earlier known MCI) & WHO.
The university awards MD (Physician) degree to Indian students after they complete medical education successfully. This MBBS/MD (Physician) degree from Azerbaijan is valid & recognized in India. It is just an other name of what we call MBBS degree in India. Thousands of Indian students in the past who completed their MBBS from Azerbaijan are successfully working in India & many other countries after clearing the MCI Screening test/FMGE/Next Exam.
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Azerbaijan ?
The eligibility for MBBS admission in Azerbaijan for Indian students is easy & straight forward as below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December 2022)
* Few renowned medical universities in Azerbaijan require 60%-70% in 12th/Intermediate from Indian students instead of the 50% marks criteria set by MCI/NMC.
How to apply for MBBS in Azerbaijan ?
Indian students can apply for MBBS in Azerbaijan in 2022 through steps outlined below :
- Student should submit 10th & 12th marksheet, NEET result & application forms.
- The university will issue the admission letter within 2-3 working days.
- Student should submit all original documents along with marksheets, passport, photos & medical reports.
- The university will provide invitation letter in soft copy for study visa from it’s embassy in India.
- We will compile & submit all documents together for study visa & collect it from embassy, when ready.
- We will inform the student about group departure date from India to Azerbaijan.
- Student must reach reach 2 days prior to departure date and collect all original documents and visa from our office.
* The above admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Azerbaijan is simple and can be done online or by visiting any of our offices.
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Azerbaijan ?
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in Azerbaijan are as follows :
- No donation or entrance for Indian students as MBBS admission in Azerbaijan is done directly.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of eligibility which is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
- The total duration of MBBS in Azerbaijan is 6 years which ensures adequate clinical exposure & learning.
- MBBS fees in Azerbaijan is very less as compared to MBBS fees of private colleges in India.
- Full course of medical education is in English medium, especially for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Azerbaijan are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC & hence degree is valid worldwide.
- Classes do not have more than 15 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students which has round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost for all foreign students.
- Different types of accommodation options available like 2/3/4 seater rooms.
- Azerbaijan is the one of the countries whose medical universities have best in class facilities.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Azerbaijan ?
The medium of instruction of MBBS in Azerbaijan is English language for Indian students.
- The entire course of medical education is in English except the part where students interact with local patients.
- However, students also learn the local language i.e. Azerbaijani or Azeri/Russian (As a subject with regular tests of it too).
- This in turn helps Indian students to communicate with local patients when they visit hospitals for their clinical classes.
- This additional language makes it easier for them to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
What are the hostel facilities for Indian students in Azerbaijan ?
A brief overview of hostel facilities for Indian students in Azerbaijan are :
- Indian students stay in the government hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Azerbaijan.
- Apart from that, the students can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves from 2nd year.
- The hostels for Indian students in Azerbaijan are much superior and better than those provided in other countries.
- This is one of the reasons that their parents back in India are sure that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Indian mess is available in Azerbaijan universities as huge number of Indian students are currently studying in them.
- Indian mess is compulsory for students in 1st year in few selected medical universities of Azerbaijan.
- From 2nd year onwards, students can either prepare food themselves in hostel kitchens or continue to have food from Indian mess.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free for students by government/university.
What is the average cost of living in Azerbaijan ?
The average cost of living in Azerbaijan for Indian students is very less than other neighboring countries.
- Indian students can easily spend a month in USD 80-100 including food, little travelling within city & some misc. expenses.
- However, average cost of living in Azerbaijan entirely depends on the student’s lifestyle & his/her personal capacity.
- The national currency of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani Manat & at present stands at : 1 Azerbaijani Manat = 45 INR approximately.
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Azerbaijan ?
Indian students can pay MBBS fees in Azerbaijan through 2 common methods. First, direct payment of full university fees after arrival in Azerbaijan which is most common method among Indian students. Second, transfer of fees directly to university’s bank account in Azerbaijan from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer fees to a Azerbaijan medical college through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India. In such case, the student must carry the fees transfer slip provided by bank along with himself/herself to show at university.
However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account. Hence, most of Indian students pay MBBS fees directly in Azerbaijan after their arrival.
How are MBBS classes conducted in Azerbaijan for Indian students ?
The MBBS classes in Azerbaijan for Indian students are planned and conducted in a very efficient way to offer best of both theoretical & practical knowledge :
- MBBS classes in Azerbaijan for Indians never have more than 12-15 students.
- This makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers.
- The teachers and professors who teach Indian students are highly skilled doctors, professors & Ph.D holders.
- They have very high proficiency & experience to teach international students in English medium.
- The first 2 years of MBBS classes in Azerbaijan are more inclined towards learning theoretical subjects of medicine.
- During the 3rd year, students devote equal time to theoretical and practical classes with regular hospitals visits too.
- Students acquire most clinical/practical skills from 3rd to 6th year, when they interact with local patients in government hospitals.
Will MBBS classes in Azerbaijan be online/offline for Indian students in 2022 ?
This is a completely 50/50 situation. The MBBS classes in Azerbaijan can be online as well as offline in 2022. As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic, nothing is certain as of now. However, the option to conduct MBBS classes online in Azerbaijan can not be completely ruled out. Especially if the Covid-19 situation only gets worse by the end of 2022.
But this is one thing students should not worry about. Because even if the classes will be online then it’s beneficial for the students only. Firstly, they will be able to save their monthly living costs & flight expense of 1st year. Secondly, their education will not face any disturbances as they will be able to attend all classes from India online.
All Indian students who took MBBS admission in Azerbaijan in 2020 & 2021 attended their classes online smoothly. It was in the mid of their 2nd semester when flights became operational & they departed to Azerbaijan. This was possible due to the addition of some more countries (Which included Azerbaijan & some others too) in “Air Bubble Agreement” that Indian government updated recently on mutual consent.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Azerbaijan correct ?
Your decision to study MBBS in Azerbaijan can prove to be your best decision for pursuing MBBS from abroad.
- It’s best for you if you qualify NEET but fail to secure a seat India due to the high cost of private colleges in India.
- It is a great opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Azerbaijan without any entrance exam.
- There are a very fixed number of seats in Azerbaijan medical colleges for Indian students.
- Hence, Indian students who really want pursue MBBS in Azerbaijan must plan in advance, if they want confirmed admission.
- Admissions to study MBBS in Azerbaijan take place solely on the basis of eligibility criteria of university and NMC (Formerly MCI).
- Above that, seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis without any sort of donation being involved.
- These top medical colleges of Azerbaijan rank much higher than most renowned medical colleges in India.
Why should Indian students choose to study MBBS in Azerbaijan ?
The 2022 (September) session is one great opportunity for all Indian students to study MBBS in Azerbaijan.
- Firstly, the ranking of some of the top medical universities in Azerbaijan is much better than top medical colleges of India.
- Secondly, the total MBBS fees of Azerbaijan starts includes the hostel accommodation & medical insurance of all 6 years too.
- The duration of MBBS course in Azerbaijan is 6 years. This ensures that students acquire all necessary clinical skills and master them too.
- Due to 6 years medical course, Indian students in Azerbaijan devote more time in hospitals as compared to those in Kyrgyzstan & Kazakhstan.
- Hundreds of Indian students choose to study MBBS in Azerbaijan every year due to high global ranking of it’s medical universities.
- Last but the most important, the international flights to Azerbaijan are operational under the “Air Bubble Agreement”.
- Hence, students from India will most probably travel to their destination cities in Azerbaijan just like last year.
How is medical degree from Azerbaijan beneficial for Indian students ?
There are numerous factors that make MBBS from Azerbaijan very useful & beneficial apart from top class universities & superior hostels provided. Few of such facts that justify the above statement are :
- Option for Indian students to practice there itself after completion of MBBS course in Azerbaijan.
- Students can appear in MCI/MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NeXT in India to work as doctors permanently.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships are offered by all government medical universities of Azerbaijan.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by medical colleges for overall personality development of students.
Why to take MBBS admission in Azerbaijan through us ?
Concisely, the most important benefits that you get when you take MBBS admission in Azerbaijan through us are :
- You can be 100% sure that you get what you pay for and at exactly the price shown on website.
- No hidden payments for anything else except what is mentioned in the fees structure on website.
- You can be sure that you will also get a confirmed seat provided you are eligible & have a strong desire to be a doctor.
- All main pre-departure services in India & post-arrival services in Azerbaijan will be managed by us.
- Students can contact us during their entire tenure of medical education for any valid assistance.
* Students who are interested to apply in the best medical universities of Azerbaijan can book their seats now as admissions are open.
* This procedure can be done online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices.
About Medical Education in Azerbaijan
MBBS in Azerbaijan is one of the best choices one can make while choosing to pursue his/her career in studying MBBS abroad. Some useful facts that might make MBBS admission in Azerbaijan more relevant are :
- The medical universities receive immense support and funding from government in order to maintain highest standards of education.
- MBBS course from Azerbaijan has recognition from WHO & MCI/NMC which makes the MBBS degree valid globally.
- Therefore, Indian students who graduate from these Azerbaijan medical universities can practice medicine anywhere in whole world.
- The national language of Azerbaijan is Azerbaijani/Azeri & all foreign/Indian students attend it’s compulsory classes.
- However, most of the Azerbaijanis speak Azerbaijani or Azeri/Russian and many people also speak English language.
- Indian students in Azerbaijan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by medical universities.
- Under these programs, they can travel to other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
Azerbaijan (Officially known as Republic of Azerbaijan) is a transcontinental country located at the border of Eastern Europe & Western Asia. The country is surrounded by Caspian Sea in the east, Russia in the north, Georgia, Armenia & Turkey to it’s west and Iran on the south. The largest city and capital of Azerbaijan is Baku city which is situated in the eastern region of country very close to Caspian sea. The country had earlier been a part of Soviet Russia (USSR) till 1991 and became independent after the dissolution of USSR in 1991. Azerbaijan ranks 88th on the Human Development Index and has a very high rate of literacy and economic development. By 2012, Azerbaijan’s economy had increased by approx. 20 times since it’s independence from USSR in 1991. Today, the country ranks on 25th position in whole world in Ease of Doing business rank.
Azerbaijan is a country that is very rich in oil and gas reserves (With Two-thirds of it’s land rich in them). The country is very famous for it’s religious, spa & health tourism. During winters, skiing in the Shahdag Mountain Resort is famous destination among foreign tourists. The main economic, business & tourist destination is city of Baku (Capital of Azerbaijan). However, other most populated cities of the country are Sumgait, Ganja & Lankaran. The climate of Azerbaijan is dry sub-tropical one with mild to very warm summers (30 to 40 degrees Celsius) and mild winters (+3 to +4 degrees Celsius). The people of Azerbaijan are very welcoming towards foreigners. Indian students who completed their MBBS from Azerbaijan still remember their stay here as one the best of their lives till date.
Related Pages :