MBBS Fees in Russia
The total MBBS fees in Russia is INR 16 Lacs to 27 Lacs for Indian students in 2022 (September) session. This total fees includes the tuition fee, hostel & medical insurance cost of all 6 years. The MBBS admission in Russia is confirmed on the basis of eligibility requirements set by NMC/MCI and respective universities of Russia.
At present, the MBBS eligibility in Russia for Indians is 50% marks in PCB, NEET qualification & 17 years of age. In some universities, students must also clear an online entrance test. The MBBS degree from Russia (MD Physician) is recognized world-wide, as all universities are recognized by WHO (World Health Organization).
With so many renowned word class government universities available in low MBBS fees, Indians find the option to study MBBS in Russia better & reliable than most other countries of Europe & Asia. The MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students is fixed in Rubles in most of the universities and in US Dollars in a couple of them.
MBBS Fees Structure in Russia – 2022
The detailed MBBS fee structure in Russia for Indian students in Rubles, US Dollars & Indian Rupees can be checked in the fee structure table given below. They can apply in any of these, provided they are eligible and do so before the last date of application.
|Name of Medical University||1st Year Fees
INCLUDES : Tuition, Hostel, Medical & One-Time Misc. Charges
|2nd-6th / Year Fees
INCLUDES : Tuition, Hostel & Medical
|Total Course Fees
INCLUDES : Tuition, Hostel & Medical
|Crimea Federal University||3,00,000 Rubles / INR 3,30,000**||3,10,000 Rubles / INR 3,41,000||18,50,000 Rubles / INR 20,35,000|
|Kabardino Balkarian State Medical University||2,27,800 Rubles / INR 2,50,580**||2,11,000 Rubles / INR 2,32,100||12,82,800 Rubles / INR 14,11,080|
|South Ural State Medical University||2,65,000 Rubles / INR 2,91,500**||2,45,000 Rubles / INR 2,69,500||14,90,000 Rubles / INR 16,39,000|
|Omsk State Medical University||2,87,000 Rubles / INR 3,15,700**||2,43,000 Rubles / INR 2,67,300||15,02,000 Rubles / INR 16,52,200|
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy||2,74,000 Rubles / INR 3,01,400**||2,50,000 Rubles / INR 2,75,000||15,24,000 Rubles / INR 16,76,400|
|Chuvash State Medical University||2,76,000 Rubles / INR 3,03,600**||2,59,000 Rubles / INR 2,84,900||15,71,000 Rubles / INR 17,28,100|
|North Caucasian State Academy||2,99,800 Rubles / INR 3,29,780**||2,83,000 Rubles / INR 3,11,300||17,14,800 Rubles / INR 18,86,280|
|Bashkir State Medical University||3,22,000 Rubles / INR 3,54,200**||3,10,000 Rubles / INR 3,41,000||18,72,000 Rubles / INR 20,59,200|
|Siberian State Medical University||3,40,600 Rubles / INR 3,74,660**||3,33,400 Rubles / INR 3,66,740||20,07,600 Rubles / INR 22,08,360|
|Voronezh State Medical University||4,25,000 Rubles / INR 4,67,500**||4,04,000 Rubles / INR 4,44,400||24,45,000 Rubles / INR 26,89,500|
|Northern State Medical University||USD 6,250 / INR 4,68,750||USD 6,000 / INR 4,50,000||USD 36,200 / INR 27,18,750|
|Kursk State Medical University||USD 6,280 / INR 4,71,000||USD 6,200 / INR 4,65,000||USD 37,280 / INR 27,96,000|
|Kazan State Medical University||4,34,200 Rubles / INR 4,77,620**||4,32,000 Rubles / INR 4,75,200||25,94,200 Rubles / INR 28,53,620|
|Far Eastern Federal University||4,49,800 Rubles / INR 4,94,780**||4,33,000 Rubles / INR 4,76,300||26,14,800 Rubles / INR 28,76,280|
|Volgograd State Medical University||5,09,000 Rubles / INR 5,59,900**||4,73,000 Rubles / INR 5,20,300||28,74,000 Rubles / INR 31,61,400|
|Kazan Federal University||4,86,600 Rubles / INR 5,35,260**||4,83,000 Rubles / INR 5,31,300||29,01,600 Rubles / INR 31,91,760|
* Yearly MBBS fees in Russia includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance.
* Indian mess facility available in some universities at a cost of USD 100-120 per month.
* One-time misc. charges to be paid in selected universities marked with “**” in 1st year.
* MBBS fee structure in Russia is prepared using calculations of 1 USD = INR 75 & 1 Ruble = INR 1.10.
Fees Payment in Russia
The fees payment in Russia is commonly done through 2 methods, which are explained in detail below :
- Firstly, Indian students can make payment of their fee directly from Indian bank to university’s bank account in Russia. However, this is only possible in those universities which allow online transfer of fees from India.
- Secondly, students can make payment of their MBBS fees in US Dollars after arrival in Russia. In this case, they purchase US Dollars in India before departure and pay in cash after they reach Russia.
- If any university allows alternate online payment methods (Online Payment Gateway/Card Payment/Wallet Payment) to pay MBBS fees in Russia, then we share the details of such process with students for easy transaction & settlement.
Average Cost of Living in Russia
The average cost of living in Russia is USD 100-150 per month for Indian students. This cost is still far less than most of the countries in neighborhood & Europe.
- The average monthly cost of living in Russia (Approx. USD 100-150) includes food expenses (If preparing by their own), travelling within city and miscellaneous expenses.
- This monthly cost does not include the Indian mess charges, which is compulsory in 1st year in few medical universities of Russia.
- If any student decides to stay in flat/apartment (Other than university’s hostel) by himself/herself, then the monthly cost could be much higher.
- The average cost of living in Russia entirely depends on the students’ personal lifestyle & their personal capacity to spend on various items.
Related Pages :