MBBS Fees in Uzbekistan
We offer the lowest MBBS fees in Uzbekistan to students who want to study MBBS in Uzbekistan. Indian students can apply for direct MBBS admission in Uzbekistan on the basis of eligibility as the admissions are open.
The total MBBS fees in Uzbekistan for Indian students ranges from 14 Lacs to 17 Lacs for full MBBS course. It is one of the main reasons that Indian students choose Uzbekistan as their destination to study MBBS abroad. The duration of medical course is 5 years in English medium.
MBBS Fee Structure in Uzbekistan – 2022
Detailed MBBS fee structure in Uzbekistan of the best medical colleges in Uzbekistan for the 2022 (September) session below :
|Name of University||1st Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|2nd-5th / Year Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Total Course Fees
(Tuition + Hostel + Medical)
|Tashkent Medical Academy||USD 6,000 / INR 4,20,000||USD 3,500 / INR 2,45,000||USD 20,000 / INR 14,00,000|
|Fergana Medical Institute||USD 5,950 / INR 4,16,500||USD 4,100 / INR 2,87,000||USD 22,350 / INR 15,64,500|
* Yearly MBBS fee in Uzbekistan includes tuition fee, hostel fee & medical insurance.
* First year MBBS fees in Uzbekistan given above also includes one-time expenses & misc. charges.
* 1 USD = INR 70 applied at the time of preparing above MBBS fees structure.
* Amount payable may differ at the time of exchange depending on forex rate.
Is MBBS from Uzbekistan valid/recognized in India ?
Yes, the MBBS degree from Uzbekistan is fully valid & recognized in India. All medical universities in the above list are recognized by WHO and MCI/NMC. The list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Uzbekistan for Indian students can be checked through the official web links of NMC (Earlier known MCI) & WHO.
The university awards MD (Physician) degree to Indian students after they complete medical education successfully. This MBBS/MD (Physician) degree from Uzbekistan is valid & recognized in India. It is just an other name of what we call MBBS degree in India. Thousands of Indian students in the past who completed their MBBS from Uzbekistan are successfully working in India & many other countries after clearing the MCI Screening test/FMGE/Next Exam.
What is the eligibility for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan ?
The eligibility for MBBS admission in Uzbekistan for Indian students is easy & straight forward as below :
- 50% marks in PCB in 12th/Inter (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December 2022)
How to apply for MBBS in Uzbekistan ?
Indian students can apply for MBBS in Uzbekistan in 2022 through steps outlined below :
- Student should submit 10th & 12th marksheet, NEET result & application forms.
- The university will issue the admission letter within 2-3 working days.
- Student should submit all original documents along with marksheets, passport, photos & medical reports.
- The university will provide invitation letter in soft copy for study visa from it’s embassy in India.
- We will compile & submit all documents together for study visa & collect it from embassy, when ready.
- We will inform the student about group departure date from India to Uzbekistan.
- Student must reach reach 2 days prior to departure date and collect all original documents and visa from our office.
* The above admission procedure to apply for MBBS in Uzbekistan is simple and can be done online or by visiting any of our offices.
What are the benefits of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan ?
Some of the most important benefits of studying MBBS in Uzbekistan are as follows :
- No donation or entrance for Indian students as MBBS admission in Uzbekistan is done directly.
- Admissions are granted solely on the basis of eligibility which is 50% marks & NEET qualification.
- The total duration of MBBS in Uzbekistan is 5 years i.e. 1 year less than most neighboring countries.
- MBBS fees in Uzbekistan is very low i.e. between 14 Lac to 17 Lac for whole course including accommodation.
- Full course of medical education is in English medium, especially for Indian students.
- All medical colleges in Uzbekistan are recognized by WHO & MCI/NMC & hence degree is valid worldwide.
- Classes do not have more than 15-20 students for better understanding & learning.
- Separate hostel for Indian students which has round the clock security.
- All basic amenities available in hostels and are free of cost for all students.
- Different types of accommodation options available like 2/3/4 seater rooms.
What is the medium of instruction of MBBS in Uzbekistan ?
The medium of instruction of MBBS in Uzbekistan is English language for Indian students.
- The entire course of medical education is in English except the part where students interact with local patients.
- However, students also learn the local language i.e. Uzbek/Russian (As a subject with regular tests of it too).
- This in turn helps Indian students to communicate with local patients when they visit hospitals for their clinical classes.
- This additional language makes it easier for them to communicate with local people and get to know the country better.
What are the hostel facilities for Indian students in Uzbekistan ?
A brief overview of hostel facilities for Indian students in Uzbekistan are :
- Indian students stay in the government hostels provided by university during their full tenure of MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- Apart from that, the students can also choose to rent a flat/apartment in city and live by themselves from 2nd year.
- The hostels for Indian students in Uzbekistan are much superior and better than those provided in India.
- This is one of the reasons that their parents back in India are sure that their wards are at a very safe destination.
- Indian mess is available in Uzbekistan universities, especially where large number of Indian students study.
- But the students can still choose to have food in Indian mess or prepare by themselves in hostel kitchens to save a bit.
- All facilities like electricity, hot & cold water, laundry, heating system in rooms, etc. are free for students by government/university.
What is the average cost of living in Uzbekistan ?
The average cost of living in Uzbekistan for Indian students is very less than other neighboring countries.
- Indian students can easily spend a month in USD 80-100 including food, little travelling within city & some misc. expenses.
- However, average cost of living in Uzbekistan entirely depends on the student’s lifestyle & his/her personal capacity.
- The national currency of Uzbekistan is Uzbekistani Som & at present stands at : 1 INR = 150 Uzbekistani Som approximately.
How do Indian students pay MBBS fees in Uzbekistan ?
Indian students pay MBBS fees in Uzbekistan through 2 common methods. First, direct payment of full university fees after arrival in Uzbekistan which most of Indian students prefer. Second, transfer of fees directly to university’s bank account in Uzbekistan from any Indian bank. If the student wishes to transfer fees to a Uzbekistan medical college through bank, then this must be completed well before departure from India. In such case, the student must carry the fees transfer slip provided by bank along with himself/herself to show at university.
However, only selected universities have the facility to accept direct fees transfer from India in university’s official bank account. Hence, most of Indian students pay MBBS fees directly in Uzbekistan after their arrival.
How are MBBS classes conducted in Uzbekistan for Indian students ?
The MBBS classes in Uzbekistan for Indian students are planned and conducted in a very efficient way to offer best of both theoretical & practical knowledge :
- MBBS classes in Uzbekistan for Indians never have more than 15-20 students.
- This makes it really easy and comfortable for Indian students to directly interact with their teachers.
- The teachers and professors who teach Indian students are highly skilled doctors, professors & Ph.D holders.
- They have very high proficiency & experience to teach international students in English medium.
- The first 2 years of MBBS classes in Uzbekistan are more inclined towards learning theoretical subjects of medicine.
- During the 3rd year, students devote equal time to theoretical and practical classes with regular hospitals visits too.
- Students attend maximum clinical classes from 3rd to 5th year when they interact directly with patients in government hospitals within city.
Will MBBS classes in Uzbekistan be online/offline for Indian students in 2022 ?
This is a completely 50/50 situation. The MBBS classes in Uzbekistan can be online as well as offline in 2022. As we are all well aware of the ongoing situation in whole world due to the Covid-19 pandemic, nothing is certain as of now. However, the option to conduct MBBS classes online in Uzbekistan can not be completely ruled out. Especially if the Covid-19 situation only gets worse by the end of 2022.
But this is one thing students should not worry about. Because even if the classes will be online then it’s beneficial for the students only. Firstly, they will be able to save their monthly living costs & flight expense of 1st year. Secondly, education will not be disturbed at all as they will be able to attend all classes online from India.
All Indian students who took MBBS admission in Uzbekistan in 2020 & 2021 reached their destination cities by the end of December in that very year. The flights to Uzbekistan were operational & students departed from New Delhi in groups through chartered flights. This was possible as Uzbekistan had pact with India through the “Air Bubble Agreement”. Hence, Indian students were able to start attending regular classes in Uzbekistan instead of online.
Is the decision to study MBBS abroad in Uzbekistan correct ?
Your decision to study MBBS in Uzbekistan can prove to be your best decision for pursuing MBBS from abroad.
- It’s best for you if you qualify NEET but fail to secure a seat India due to the high cost of private colleges in India.
- It is a great opportunity to get direct MBBS admission in Uzbekistan without any entrance exam.
- There are a very fixed number of seats in Uzbekistan medical colleges for Indian students.
- Hence, Indian students who really want pursue MBBS in Uzbekistan must plan in advance, if they want confirmed admission.
- Admissions to study MBBS in Uzbekistan take place solely on the basis of eligibility criteria of university and MCI/NMC.
- Above that, seats are allotted on a first come first serve basis without any sort of donation being involved.
- These top medical colleges of Uzbekistan rank much higher than most renowned medical colleges in India.
Why should Indian students choose to study MBBS in Uzbekistan ?
The 2022 (September) session is one great opportunity for all Indian students to study MBBS in Uzbekistan.
- Firstly, the ranking of some of the top medical universities in Uzbekistan is much better than top medical colleges of India.
- Secondly, the total MBBS fees of Uzbekistan starts from just as low as 14 Lacs including the hostel accommodation too.
- The duration of MBBS course in Uzbekistan is 5 years only i.e. 1 year less than that of Russia, Ukraine & many other countries.
- Due to 1 less year of medical course here, students save a good amount of money that they otherwise would have to spend in any 6 years course.
- Next on, the total number of Indian students who choose to study MBBS in Uzbekistan is increasing every year at a very rapid rate.
- Last but the most important, the international flights to Uzbekistan are operational under the “Air Bubble Agreement”.
- Hence, students from India will most surely travel to their destination cities instead of online classes like past few years.
How is medical degree from Uzbekistan beneficial for Indian students ?
There are numerous factors that make MBBS from Uzbekistan very useful & beneficial apart from top class universities & superior hostels provided. Few of such facts that justify the above statement are :
- Option for Indian students to practice there itself after completion of MBBS course in Uzbekistan.
- Students can appear in MCI/MCI Screening Test/FMGE/NeXT in India to work as doctors permanently.
- Indian students can also appear in USMLE, PLAB, NZREX, etc. to pursue PG in any of these countries.
- Student exchange programs & summer internships are offered by all government medical universities of Uzbekistan.
- Regular extra-curricular activities conducted by medical colleges for overall personality development of students.
Why to take MBBS admission in Uzbekistan through us ?
Concisely, the most important benefits that you get when you take MBBS admission in Uzbekistan through us are :
- You can be 100% sure that you get what you pay for and at exactly the price shown on website.
- No hidden payments for anything else except what is mentioned in the fees structure on website.
- You can be sure that you will also get a confirmed seat provided you are eligible & have a strong desire to be a doctor.
- All main pre-departure services in India & post-arrival services in Uzbekistan will be managed by us.
- Students can contact us during their entire tenure of medical education for any valid assistance.
* Students who are interested to apply in the best medical universities of Uzbekistan can book their seats now as admissions are open.
* This procedure can be done online (Recommended due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic situation) or by visiting any of our offices.
About Medical Education in Uzbekistan
MBBS in Uzbekistan is one of the best choices one can make while choosing to pursue his/her career in studying MBBS abroad. Some useful facts that might make MBBS admission in Uzbekistan more relevant are : :
- The medical universities receive immense support and funding from government in order to maintain highest standards of education.
- MBBS course from Uzbekistan is recognized by WHO, MCI/NMC, etc. which makes the MBBS degree valid globally.
- Therefore, Indian students who graduate from these Uzbekistan medical universities can practice medicine anywhere in whole world.
- The national language of Uzbekistan is Uzbek language which is taught to all foreign/international students free of cost.
- However, most of the Uzbek people even speak Russian language and few people are also able to speak English language.
- Indian students in Uzbekistan get the opportunity to participate in various exchange programs conducted by medical universities.
- Under these programs, they can travel to other countries of Europe and learn about new advancements in field of medicine.
Having known enough about MBBS in Uzbekistan, lets throw some light on the country of Uzbekistan. Uzbekistan is a country in central Asia and is surrounded by 5 countries viz. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan & Afghanistan. It is also known as the Republic of Uzbekistan. The country was formerly a part of Soviet Union i.e. USSR and was declared independent in 1991. The capital of Uzbekistan is Tashkent which is located very close the borders of 3 countries viz. Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan & Tajikistan. Majority of people in Uzbekistan are followers of Islam religion, while Christianity being the 2nd most popular religion among people. Uzbek is the most spoken language here and more than 85% of the population comprises of Uzbeks.
Uzbekistan is a member of CIS, UN & SCO as well. It has the largest population among all central Asian countries. The climate of Uzbekistan is warm in summers (35-40 degrees Celsius) with mild to extreme winters with temperatures below freezing level. Due to it’s gigantic power generation facilities & ample gas supply since the Soviet era, the country still remains to the largest producer of electricity in Central Asia as of today. Uzbekistan is also a major producer and exporter of cotton to whole world. In the past decade, there has been a huge increase in the number of Indian students who chose to study MBBS in Uzbekistan.
Related Pages :