NEET 2022 : Application Date, Eligibility, Documents, Fees, Syllabus, Pattern
The NEET 2022 (National Eligibility cum Entrance test) is being conducted by NTA (National Testing agency). Student with min. 50% aggregate marks in 10+2 (45% for PH & 40% for SC/ST/OBC) can appear in this examination. The NEET exam will be conducted on 17th July 2022 in pen-paper mode (Offline). The responsibility of NTA will be to conduct the exam, declare the result & provide all India rank to Directorate General Health Services, Government of India.
NEET 2022 Application Dates :
- Application Form : 6th April 2022 (Online through NTA website)
- Last Application Date : 6 May 2022 (Extended to 20th May)
- Last Date of Fee Payment : 7th May 2022 (Extended to 20th May)
- City/Center Announcement : To be declared
- Admit Card Download : To be declared
NEET 2022 Eligibility :
Students must fulfill the below given eligibility criteria to appear in NEET 2022 exam :
- Must have passed 12th (Or equivalent) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English as core subjects from a recognized board.
- The class 12 percentage required for NEET 2022 exam is 50% for general category, 40% for SC/ST/OBC & 45% for PWD.
- Candidates must have completed 17 years as on December 31, 2022.
- As per the NEET eligibility criteria, there shall be no upper age limit to appear for the entrance exam.
- Citizens of India, Non-resident Indians (NRIs), Persons of Indian Origin (PIOs), Overseas Citizens of India (OCIs), and foreign nationals can appear.
NEET 2022 Documents Required :
The minimum documents that each student must submit online on the NTA website for successful completion of registration are as below :
- Scanned copy of passport size photo
- Scanned copy of signature
- Scanned copy of left hand thumb impression
- Scanned copy of 10th marksheet/certificate
NEET 2022 Application Fees :
The fee for successful application & registration of NEET 2022 can be done through online mode only i.e. net banking/debit card/credit card. The application fees for various categories is as given below :
- General Category : Rs. 1,600
- General-EWS/OBC-NCL : Rs. 1,500
- ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender : Rs. 900
NEET 2022 Syllabus :
The NEET 2022 exam includes questions from Physics, Chemistry & Biology subjects of 11th & 12th (CBSE board). It is prepared after NMC (National Medical Commission) reviews various state syllabus too.
NEET 2022 Additional Details :
- Exam Duration : 3 Hours 20 Minutes
- Timings : 02:00 PM – 5:20 PM
- Exam Mode : Pen & Paper (Offline)
- Number of Questions : 200 (45-Physics; 45-Chemistry; 90-Biology)
- Maximum Marks : 720
- Marking Pattern : +4 (Right answer); -1 (Wrong answer); 0 (No answer)
- Question Type : Objective Multiple Type
- Languages : 13 (English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu and Urdu)
Pacific Educational Consultants wishes all the students best of luck for their NEET 2022 Exam !