North Kazakhstan State University
North Kazakhstan State University was established in 1937 and is located in Petropavl, which is situated in Northern region of country & close to border with Russia. The total MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan State University is INR 17.10 Lacs for Indian students in 2022 (September) session. This includes tuition fee, hostel, medical & misc. charges too. The MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan State University is 50% marks & NEET qualification. The process of MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan is easy which can be easily completed online in few steps.
NKSU (Petropavl) offers one of the lowest MBBS fees in Kazakhstan for Indian students who choose to study MBBS abroad. Eligible students from India must apply before the last date of admissions. Currently, North Kazakhstan State University is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium in 2022/23 (September) session.
What is the MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan State University ?
The total MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan State University is 17.10 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India & other countries. The detailed MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan for 2022 (September Session) is as shown below :
- 1st Year : USD 5,200 / INR 3,90,000
- 2nd-5th/Year : USD 4,400 / INR 3,30,000
- Total Fees : USD 22,900 / INR 17,10,000
* Yearly MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan State University includes tuition fees, hostel & medical insurance.
* 1st year fees includes one-time admission & misc. charges (Medical checkup, visa extension & registration).
* Indian mess facility available in North Kazakhstan State University at a cost of USD 100-120 per month.
* Total MBBS fees in Indian Rupees has been prepared using calculations of 1 USD = 75 INR.
How to apply for MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University ?
Indians can apply for MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University through an easy admission procedure as given below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET result.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit scans of valid passport for issuance of invitation letter.
- University issues an invitation letter for study visa of student.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Kazakhstan Embassy (Delhi) for visa stamping.
- We assist students in currency exchange & air ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Kazakhstan.
- One of our representatives meets the student group at airport in Kazakhstan.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in North Kazakhstan State University.
* Eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan State University ?
The MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan State University for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2020/2021/2022)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan.
What is the ranking of North Kazakhstan State University ?
North Kazakhstan State University ranks on 4th position (According to average of most ranking platforms online) among all medical universities of Kazakhstan. It has been training foreign students in English medium course for more than 6 years now. The university not only offers course in field of medicine, but in various other fields of education viz. engineering, mathematics, economy, agrotechnological & literature.
NKSU (Petropavl) was established in the year 1937 and is a 85 years old government medical university of Kazakhstan. The university is one of the most chosen destinations as North Kazakhstan State University offers one of the lowest MBBS fees in Kazakhstan. It has highly experienced teaching faculty who have high proficiency in English. The university currently has more than 500 Indian students who are studying general medicine course here.
Is North Kazakhstan State University recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in Kozybayev NKSMU (Petropavl) can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as North Kazakhstan State University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Kazakhstan published by WHO as per global norms.
The documents required for MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The duration of MBBS course in North Kazakhstan State University for Indian students is 5 years + 1 year internship. The duration of course here was 5 years till 2021, which included the internship as well. But after the recent NMC – 2021 update, the university now provides 5 years MBBS course, after which Indian students have to undergo 1 year internship in Kazakhstan as well.
The medium of instruction in North Kazakhstan for all foreigners is English. The classes, tests and exams are conducted in English for Indian students. Other than the highly qualified local Kazakh teachers & professors, there are some Indian teachers as well. These Indian teachers are appointed to guide Indian students for the FMGE/NExT exam after completion of MBBS from North Kazakhstan (Petropavl).
Faculties in NKSU (Petropavl)
The faculties at North Kazakhstan State University that are provide training to local & foreign students at graduate, post-graduate & diploma courses are :
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Pedagogy
- Agrotechnological Faculty
- Institute of Language & Literature
- Faculty of Engineering & Digital Technology
- Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Sciences
- History, Economics & Law faculty
- Post-Graduate Specialization
Most of the students from India who apply for MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University choose to study in faculty of general medicine. The faculty of general medicine is one of the most active & busy departments with maximum staff engaged managing it.
Hostel Facilities in NKSU (Petropavl)
Most of the hostels in North Kazakhstan State University for Indian students are located within or near the main university campus. An overview of the hostel facilities is provided below :
- Located within & near the main university campus & Indian students can attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- Several new hostels have also been built by university, so as to provide accommodation the increasing number of Indians.
- Indians generally have to travel out of campus when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 2nd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose from 2/3/4 seater rooms which have beds, bed-sheets, study tables & chairs, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can submit an application to the hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- All hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each floor.
- It is compulsory to stay in hostel provided by university during the first year of their MBBS in North Kazakhstan.
- From 2nd year onwards, they can rent a flat/apartment (if they wish to) or continue to stay in university hostel.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostels of NKSU (Petropavl) where they can have breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The Indian mess is compulsory for all students in 1st year & they can choose from vegetarian/non-vegetarian meals.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are celebrated by Indian students great enthusiasm & joy every year in hostel.
- Annual sports (Mostly Cricket) and cultural events are organized by North Kazakhstan University for students.
Benefits of MBBS from North Kazakhstan State University
Some very important things that may help lot of Indian students to decide about studying MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University are :
- M. Kozybayev NKSU (Petropavl) is ranked on 4th position among all the medical universities of Kazakhstan.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI and WHO, so the MBBS degree from North Kazakhstan is valid everywhere.
- Being an 85 years old medical university, North Kazakhstan witnesses a good number of admissions from India.
- The university has been training Indian students in English medium MBBS course for more than 6 years now.
- The low MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan and affordable city in Petropavl make it an ideal destination for Indians.
- The faculty of medicine at NKSU is highly experienced in training Indians in field of medicine in English medium.
- The duration of MBBS in North Kazakhstan is 5 years + 1 year internship, similar to that of neighboring countries.
- Students get ample clinical/practical exposure, while interacting with local patients in hospitals after 2nd year of course.
- The total MBBS fees in North Kazakhstan State University is the lowest among all universities in Kazakhstan.
- MBBS admission in North Kazakhstan State University is simple and can be easily completed online in few steps.
- The MBBS eligibility in North Kazakhstan is just 50% marks in 12th/Inter/Equivalent & NEET qualification.
- Indian mess facility is available in all hostel premises, so students do not have to waste time in preparing food themselves.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Kazakh/Russian.
About North Kazakhstan State University
North Kazakhstan State University ranks on 4th position among all medical universities in Kazakhstan. It’s low course fees and top ranking make it a popular choice for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The university is named after Manash Kozbayev and often called as Kozybayev University.
The university offers courses at undergraduate, post graduate and doctoral levels in various fields of medical, engineering and sciences. At present, the university has more than 8,000 students studying in various fields of medicine, engineering & other sciences. More than 1,000 teachers are engaged in training these students.
NKSU (Petropavl) functions under the administration of Ministry of Education and Science of the of Kazakhstan. The university receives huge number of applications from Indian students every year for English medium MBBS course in Kazakhstan. Other than education, it actively contributes to research and scientific activities in fields of medicine, sciences, engineering, etc.
Petropavl (Also known as Petropavlovsk) is a city located on the bank of Ishim river in northern region of country & is the capital of North Kazakhstan province. It is situated very close to the border of Russia and Trans Siberian railway track. The nearest major Russian city from Petropavl is Omsk (Approx. 261 kms). Several lakes viz. Bolshoe Beloe, Lake Kistibish, Lake Pestroye and Lake Maloe Beloe are situated in the outskirts of city of Petropavl. The majority of population in Petropavl is Russians (Approx. 60%) while the 2nd being Kazakhs (Approx. 30%) and 3rd being Tatars.
Petropavl has direct railway and air connectivity with all major cities of Kazakhstan as well as with Moscow. For transport within the city, trams, trolley-buses, minivans, taxis, etc. are easily available at affordable fares round the clock. The most important educational institution here is North Kazakh State University. Most Indians who travel to Petropavl have the sole objective of studying MBBS in North Kazakhstan State University. It is one of the cheapest, well ranked and affordable medical universities in Kazakhstan.
Petropavl witnesses a humid continental climate with sharp fluctuations in winter and summer season temperatures. The summers are hot and dry with temperature reaching up to +30 degree Celsius, while winters have an average low temperature of 0 to -10 degree Celsius. Petropavl can prove to be one of the best places in Kazakhstan for Indian students to study MBBS abroad in Kazakhstan at an affordable price and in a peaceful atmosphere.
Related Universities :