Kazakh National Medical University
Kazakh National Medical University was established in 1930 and is located in the city of Almaty, which is the largest city of Kazakhstan. The total MBBS fees in Kazakh National Medical University is INR 27.82 Lacs for Indian students in 2023 session. This total amount includes tuition fee, hostel, medical & misc. charges as well. The MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National Medical University is 50% marks & NEET qualification. The procedure of MBBS admission in Kazakh National is simple enough to be easily completed online in few steps.
KazNMU (Almaty) offers a moderate MBBS fees in Kazakhstan for Indian students who aspire to study MBBS abroad. All interested & eligible students from India must apply before the last date of admissions. Currently, Kazakh National Medical University is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium for 2023 session.
What is the MBBS fees in Kazakh National Medical University ?
The total MBBS fees in Kazakh National Medical University is 27.82 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India & other countries. The detailed MBBS fees in Kazakh National for 2023 session is as shown below :
|Kazakh National Medical University (KazNMU)||1st Year Fee (US Dollars/Indian Rupees)||2nd-5th/Year Fee (US Dollars/Indian Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees||USD 6,300 / INR 4,65,000||USD 6,300 / INR 4,65,000|
|Hostel Fees||USD 900 / INR 67,500||USD 900 / INR 67,500|
|Documentation, Translation, Visa Extension, OTC (Registration & Admission) & Misc. Charges||USD 1,050 / INR 63,750||–|
|TOTAL FEES||USD 8,300 / INR 6,22,500||USD 7,200 / INR 5,40,000|
* Indian mess facility (Compulsory in 1st year) at additional USD 100-120/month.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Kazakh National Medical University ?
Students from India can apply for MBBS admission in Kazakh National Medical University through a simple step-by-step admission procedure as below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET result.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit scans of valid passport for issuance of invitation letter.
- University issues an invitation letter for study visa of student.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Kazakhstan Embassy (Delhi) for visa stamping.
- We assist students in currency exchange & air ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Kazakhstan.
- One of our representatives meets the student group at airport in Kazakhstan.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in Kazakh National Medical University.
* Eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Kazakh National online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National Medical University ?
The MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National Medical University for admission of Indians is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2023/2022/2021)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National.
What is the ranking of Kazakh National Medical University ?
Kazakh National Medical University ranks on 2nd position according to average of most ranking platforms available online. It is undoubtedly the most popular & one of the oldest government medical universities in whole of Kazakhstan. The university provides top-notch medical education in English medium for international students. Almaty is an education hub for foreign students and provides an ideal environment for education..
KazNMU (Almaty) was established in 1930 and is a 92 years old medical university of Kazakhstan. It is a perfect example of classical medical university that solely focuses on development in field of medicine. Ever since it has established, it has remained in the top 5 medical universities of Kazakhstan. The university currently has more than 1,500 Indian students who are studying general medicine in English medium.
Is Kazakh National Medical University recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Kazakh National Medical University can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in KazNMU (Almaty) can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as Kazakh National Medical University is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Kazakhstan published by WHO as per global norms.
The documents required for MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The total duration of MBBS course in Kazakh National Medical University for Indian students is 5 years + 1 year internship. The duration of course here also was 5 years till 2021, which included the internship too. But after the NMC – 2021 update, the university now provides 5 years MBBS course, after which Indian students have to undergo 1 year additional internship in Kazakhstan as well.
The medium of instruction in Kazakh National for all Indians students is English. The classes, tests and exams are conducted in English for Indian students. Other than the highly qualified Kazakh teachers & professors, there are few Indian teachers as well. These Indian teachers are appointed especially to teach and prepare Indian students for FMGE/NExT exam after completion of MBBS from Kazakh National.
Faculties in KazNMU (Almaty)
The faculties at Kazakh National Medical University that are provide training to Kazakh & international students are as below :
- Faculty of General Medicine
- Faculty of Pediatrics
- Therapeutic Faculty
- Faculty of Stomatology
- Faculty of Medico-Prophylaxis
- Pharmacy Faculty
- Public Health & Management Faculty
- Faculty of Post Graduate Specialization
- Preparatory/Language Faculty
The faculty of general medicine has the maximum staff engaged in it’s management and is most active among all faculties. Most of the students from India who apply for MBBS admission in Kazakh National Medical University choose to study in faculty of general medicine.
Hostel Facilities in KazNMU (Almaty)
Most of the hostels in Kazakh National for Indian students are located within or near the main university campus. An overview of the hostel facilities is provided below :
- Located within & near the main university campus & Indian students can attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- Several new hostels have also been built by university, so as to provide accommodation the increasing number of Indians.
- Indians generally have to travel out of campus when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 2nd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 seater rooms which have beds, bed-sheets, study tables & chairs, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit application to hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors with complete separation or in separate hostels .
- The hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each each floor.
- It is not compulsory to stay in hostel provided by university during the first year of their MBBS in Kazakh National.
- From 1st year itself, students can rent a flat/apartment (if they wish to) or continue to stay in university hostel.
- Indian mess facility is available in some hostels of KazNMU (Almaty) where they can have breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The Indian mess is compulsory in 1st year (If students stay in some hostels) & they can choose from vegetarian/non-vegetarian meals.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are celebrated among Indians with great enthusiasm and joy in hostels.
- Annual sports (Mostly Cricket) and cultural events by Kazakh National Medical University for Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS from Kazakh National Medical University
Some of useful facts which might make it easier for a student to decide about studying MBBS in Kazakh National Medical University are as mentioned below :
- KazNMU (Almaty) ranks on 2nd position among all medical universities in whole of Kazakhstan.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI as well as WHO, so the MBBS degree from Kazakh National is valid globally.
- Being a 92 years old medical university, Kazakh National witnesses a huge number of admissions from India.
- The university has been teaching Indian students in English medium MBBS course for more than 10 years now.
- A moderate MBBS fees in Kazakh National & excellent city of Almaty makes it one of the most chosen places by Indian students in Kazakhstan.
- The faculty of medicine at KazNMU is highly experienced & skilled in training Indian students in field of medicine.
- The duration of MBBS in Kazakh National is 5 years + 1 year internship, similar to that of neighboring countries.
- Students get ample clinical/practical exposure, while interacting with local patients in hospitals after 2nd year of course.
- The total MBBS fees in Kazakh National Medical University is one of the lowest which any university offers for English medium course.
- MBBS admission in Kazakh National Medical University is simple can be completed online in few steps with minimal documentation.
- The MBBS eligibility in Kazakh National is just 50% marks in 12th/Inter/Equivalent & NEET qualification.
- Indian mess facility is available in selected hostels, where students can have Indian food on a paid monthly or yearly basis.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Kazakh/Russian.
About Kazakh National Medical University
Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Medical University ranks on 2nd position among all medical universities in Kazakhstan. This is one of the reasons that make it the most favored destination for Indian students to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. At present, the university has more than 11,000 students & more than 1,500 teachers are engaged in training them in various departments.
KazNMU has several exchange programs with universities of European countries for the benefit of students as well. The university is named after the famous professor SD Asfendiyarov and hence also known as Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Med. University. It functions under the administration of Ministry of Education and Ministry of Science of Kazakhstan.
It was granted the status of “National University” in year 2001 after which it gained immense popularity. KazNMU (Almaty) receives the most number of Indian students every year among all institutions for English medium MBBS course in Kazakhstan. The university offers courses at undergraduate, post graduate, doctors levels in various fields of education.
Almaty (Earlier known as Alma-Ata) is located in the southern most part of country is the largest city of the Kazakhstan. It was the official capital from 1929 to 1997. The current capital of Kazakhstan is Nur-Sultan (Earlier known as Astana). However, Almaty still remains to be the commercial & cultural capital of Kazakhstan and the most populated city as well. Almaty alone contributes to more than 20% of whole Kazakhstan’s GDP annually.
Almaty has an international airport with flights to most cities around the world. For transport within the city, apart from the regular trams, trolley-buses, etc. a bicycle sharing system is also available where people can rent a bicycle on monthly basis. The city is not only a commercial center of Kazakhstan but also a major educational hub. The city has more than 25 well recognized universities where students from different countries come to study every year.
Most of the Indians who travel to Almaty have the sole motive of studying MBBS in Asfendiyarov Kazakh National Med. University. The city is considered to be the best in terms of education, opportunities, infrastructure & lifestyle in whole Kazakhstan. The climate is humid continental with warm summers (Up to +30 Degree Celsius) and mildly cold winters (Up to -10 Degrees Celsius).