Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy was established in the year 1933 and is located in the city of Izhevsk, which is the capital of Udmurtia state of Russia. The total MBBS fees in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is INR 16.82 Lacs for Indian students in 2023 session. This includes tuition fee, hostel & medical insurance as well. The process of MBBS admission in Izhevsk requires minimal documentation & is completed online in few easy steps. The MBBS eligibility in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is 50% marks in PCB, NEET qualification & min. 17 years age.
ISMA (Izhevsk) offers one of the lowest MBBS fees in Russia for Indian students who wish to study MBBS abroad. All interested & eligible students from India must apply before the last date of admissions. Currently, Izhevsk State Medical Academy is accepting applications for MBBS course in English medium for 2023 session.
What is the MBBS fees in Izhevsk State Medical Academy ?
The total MBBS fees in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is 16.82 Lacs Indian Rupees for students from India. The detailed MBBS fees in Izhevsk for 2023 session is given below :
|Izhevsk State Medical Academy (ISMA)||1st Year Fee (Rubles/Indian Rupees)||2nd-6th/Year Fee (Rubles/Indian Rupees)|
|Tuition Fees||2,50,000 Rubles / INR 2,75,000||2,50,000 Rubles / INR 2,75,000|
|Hostel Fees||13,000 Rubles / INR 14,300||Included|
|Medical Checkup & Insurance, Visa Extension, Documentation & Misc. Charges||6,100 Rubles / INR 6,710||Included|
|TOTAL FEES||2,79,100 Rubles / INR 3,07,010||2,50,000 Rubles / INR 2,75,000|
* OTC (One time charges) for registration & admission to be paid additionally in 1st year.
How to apply for MBBS admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy ?
Indian Students can apply for MBBS admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy through a very simple admission procedure as below :
- Submit scans of 10th, 12th marksheets and NEET qualification.
- University issues the admission letter on the basis of documents.
- Submit the scans of valid passport for invitation letter issuance.
- University will issue the invitation letter for study visa.
- Submit original marksheets, passport & few additional documents.
- Passport is submitted to Russian Embassy (New Delhi) for visa.
- We will assist students for currency exchange & ticket booking.
- Student depart in batches from New Delhi to Russia.
- One of our representatives receives students at airport in Russia.
- All formalities are completed by our representative in Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
* All eligible candidates can apply for MBBS admission in Izhevsk online or visit any of our offices.
What is the MBBS eligibility in Izhevsk State Medical Academy ?
The MBBS eligibility in Izhevsk State Medical Academy (Izhevsk) for admission of Indian students is as below :
- 50% Marks in PCB (In 12th/Inter/Equivalent)
- NEET qualification (2023/2022/2021)
- Minimum 17 years age (Till 31st December)
* MBBS eligibility in Izhevsk is as per rules set by NMC (National Medical Commission) for Indian students.
* Seats are allotted on first-come-first-serve basis according to seat availability & MBBS eligibility in Izhevsk.
* Students are also required to qualify an online test conducted by Izhevsk State Medical Academy.
What is the ranking of Izhevsk State Medical Academy ?
Izhevsk State Medical Academy ranks among the top 25-30 renowned higher education medical institutions in Russia (According to surveys done my major online ranking platforms). It is a perfect destination for Indian students with all benefits of a government university and an English medium course. Apart from these factors, Izhevsk is a very peaceful place to stay as well (Ideal for education). All these factors undoubtedly make it a worthy competitor for top medical university of Russia for Indian students.
ISMA was established in 1933 and is a 89 years old medical university. Since it’s establishment, it has kept it’s focus primarily in field of medical education. This has helped it to focus, upgrade & move ahead in field of medicine continuously. Izhevsk is gaining popularity at a very rapid pace among Indians looking for a low cost medical college in Russia. Izhevsk State Medical Academy currently has more than 200 Indian students studying course of medicine in English medium.
Is Izhevsk State Medical Academy recognized by WHO & NMC/MCI ?
- Indian students who take MBBS admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy can appear in the FMGE/NExT in India. After passing this test, they can work as a registered medical practitioner in India (Either in government & private sector).
- Indian students in Izhevsk can appear in post-graduation entrance exam of any country as Izhevsk State Medical Academy is included in the list of recognized/approved medical colleges in Russia published by WHO.
The documents required for MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy are :
- 10th & 12th/Inter Marksheet
- NEET Qualification (2020/21/22)
- Original Passport
- Covid-19 Vaccination Certificate
- Passport Size Photos
Duration & Medium of Instruction
The total duration of MBBS course in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is 6 years for Indian students. The exact duration of course in all government medical universities of Russia is 5 years 8 months. The total course duration includes internship also that is required for working as medical practitioner in Russia & neighboring countries.
The medium of instruction in Izhevsk for all foreign students is English. All the tests, exams & classes are conducted in English for Indians. It has been 4 years now, when the MBBS course in English was started here. All medical books by Indian writers are also available in university library which help them to prepare for their FMGE/NExT in India after MBBS from Izhevsk.
Faculties in ISMA (Izhevsk)
The faculties in Izhevsk State Medical Academy that provide training to local & foreign students are as below :
- Faculty of Medicine
- Faculty of Dentistry
- Nursing Faculty
- Faculty of Post-graduate Specialization
- Preparatory/Language Faculty
ISMA (Izhevsk) provides training in above disciplines at graduate & post-graduate levels. The course of general medicine is mostly chosen by Indian students & receives most number of applications from India every year.
Hostel Facilities in ISMA (Izhevsk)
Most of the hostels for Indian students in Izhevsk State Medical Academy are located within the main university campus area. A brief overview of the facilities at hostels is as below :
- Located within the main campus & Indian students can attend classes at a walking distance from hostels.
- Indian students only have to travel out of campus when they have to attend classes in hospitals from 3rd year onwards.
- All the hostels has CCTV surveillance system & fire alarm safety system installed for the safety of foreigners.
- Students can choose 2/3/4 seater rooms which have with study tables & chairs, beds, bed-sheets, wardrobe, lamps, etc.
- They can also submit application to hostel administration, if they wish to the change their room or upgrade it.
- Indian boys and girls are provided accommodation on separate floors or separate hostels with complete separation.
- The hostels have facilities of kitchens, laundry, sports hall & reading hall within it’s premises on each floor.
- It is compulsory to stay in hostel provided by university during the first year of their MBBS in Izhevsk.
- From 2nd year onwards, they can choose to rent a flat/apartments or continue to stay in university hostel.
- All Indian festivals like Diwali, Holi & Eid are also celebrated among Indian students with enthusiasm every year.
- Annual sports (Cricket) and cultural events are organized by Izhevsk State medical Academy for Indian students.
Benefits of MBBS from Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Some very useful facts in short which might help students to decide about studying MBBS in Izhevsk State Medical Academy are :
- ISMA (Izhevsk) ranks among the top 25-30 medical education institutions in Russia.
- It has recognition from NMC/MCI as well as WHO, so the MBBS degree from Izhevsk is valid in whole world.
- Being a more than 89 years old medical university of Russia, Izhevsk witnesses a fair number of admissions from India.
- Due to the low MBBS fees in Izhevsk & good hostel facilities, it is one of the top choices of Indian students for MBBS in whole Russia.
- The university has been training foreign students (Including Indians) in English medium since more than 4 years now.
- The faculty of medicine at ISMA is highly skilled & experienced in teaching general medicine to Indian students in English medium.
- Students get ample exposure to clinical & practical sessions by interacting with local patients in hospitals under doctor’s supervision.
- The total MBBS fees in Izhevsk is one of the lowest which any university offers for English medium course.
- MBBS admission in Izhevsk State Medical Academy is quite simple with a very easily achievable eligibility requirement.
- By the time students complete their medical course, they have full command over another foreign language too i.e. Russian.
About Izhevsk State Medical Academy
Izhevsk State Medical Academy ranks in top 25-30 higher education medical universities of Russia of Russia (According to survey done by renowned online ranking firms). It has been few years now, when English medium MBBS course was introduced for foreign students.
The academy has more than 2,800 students who are studying in different faculties at academy. More than 350 teachers are engaged in training these students across 52 departments & 28 clinical centers. In a very short span of time, ISMA (Russia) has become quite popular among Indian students who wish to study MBBS in Russia.
ISMA (Izhevsk, Russia) functions under the Ministry of Health and Ministry of Science & Higher Education of the Russian Federation. It offers courses in field of medicine, dentistry & nursing at under-graduate & post-graduate levels.
The academy recently joined the league of those leading universities of Russia that provide English medium MBBS course in Russia for students from other countries. The academy actively contributes in various scientific and research activities related to field of medicine as well.
Izhevsk (Earlier known as Ustinov) city is the capital city of the Udmurt Republic/Udmurtia of Russian Federation. The population of the city is estimated to be 6.40 Lacs approx. The city is famous for defense, metallurgy & engineering industry. Izhevsk is also known as the Arms Capital of Russia as the city is hometown to Alexander Kalashnikov (person who invented AK-47 rifle).
The major source of economy of Izhevsk is military production i.e. assault rifles which are extremely in whole world. Till date, the AK rifles from Izhevsk are exported throughout the world for military as well as civilian uses. The city of Izhevsk has people from more than 100 ethnicities living together in harmony.
Izhevsk airport is located 15 kms. to the east of city center. Students reach directly in Izhevsk (Via Moscow) and do not have to travel by road/rail from Moscow to reach here. Trams, trolley buses, buses, vans & taxis are easily available for transport within the city. Some of the major tourist attractions in city are Izhevsk Pond, Nevsky Cathedral, St. Michael’s Cathedral, Pesochnaya TV Mast & Udmurtia Circus.
Indian students studying MBBS in Izhevsk State Med. Academy find the people of city beautiful & peaceful. The local people of city are very friendly with foreigners and love to interact with them. The climate of Izhevsk is humid continental with long and cold winters (Ranging between 0 to -20 degrees Celsius) and warm summers (Ranges from +22 to +34 degrees Celsius).